Data ManagementHow do you organize the data you've collected?
What are these?
A series of short videos that will help you prepare your data for analysis and help you begin to explore your data. This series includes several tips from Ann K Emery’s workshop series. These instruments were created with National Science Foundation funding, #1423004.
How should you use them?
- To orient yourself to different options for managing your data after it’s been collected
- To learn how to prepare your data for analysis
How should you NOT use them?
- As the be-all, end-all list of data management steps.
- We recommend Ann K Emery’s blog and workshops if you want to learn more.
- Need more? Send us a request for a new video by using the Contact Us feature.
Excel Data Management: 1 (2:38)
Excel Data Management: 2 (5:01)
Excel Data Management: 3 (5:13)
Excel Data Management: 4 (3:55)
R Data Management (4:56)