Data CollectionWhat do you need to do?
What are these?
A series of short videos and resources that will help you think about the informed consent process and use some of the EvalFest instruments. These videos were created with National Science Foundation funding, #1423004.
How should you use them?
- To orient yourself to best practices in data collection.
- To understand informed consent and why it’s important.
- As a primer for training staff or field researchers to collect data in the field.
How should you NOT use them?
- As comprehensive training for staff or field researchers – we recommend starting with these and then doing a just-in-time and in-person training that expands on the video content and occurs just prior to collecting data.
- Need more? Send us a request for a new video by using the Contact Us feature.
iPad Maintenance Sheet
Take care of iPads
Using iPads in the Field Video (3:53)
Use iPads to collect data
Syncing Data in Quicktap
Download data from QuickTapSurvey
Conducting a Multisite Data Collection
Collect data from multiple sites with the same survey using SurveyMonkey.
Send an email survey to multiple sites or people via SurveyMonkey
Exporting your SurveyMonkey Data
Export SurveyMonkey data
Accessing Data in Quicktap
Access and filter data in QuickTapSurvey
Data Collection Planning
Plan your process.
Data Collection Timeline
Plan for data collection